Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mccalls Pattern M6530

INTRODUCING THE ONE AND ONLY 
AMINAH

My daughter had a good time modeling this outfit for me today- she even asked me to stop taking pictures for a moment so she could fix her hair. What am I going to do with my lil diva?





Pattern Description: Pullover top and tunic have elastized neck, sleeve and raised waist (elastic thread used for shirring sleeve/waist). B: self belt (cut on crosswise grain of fabric). Pants have elastic waist. Single -layer kerchief (wrongside shows) has binding extending into tie ends. All have narrow hem.

Pattern Sizing: 3/4

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes, it did!

Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes, instructions were easy to follow.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I love to see little girls in ruffles, so thats why I chose this pattern; no dislikes.

Fabric Used:I used a jean material

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: No, I didn't have to alter anything.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes, I would definitely sew this again. And, yes I would recommend- its a little girls must have in her wardrobe.
Conclusion:
I actually made this approx 2 years ago, just to make and ended up giving it to my auntie for her grand daughter, but the mother didn't really like it so, it was given back to me. Yes, its been in my daughters closet all this time- my daughter is now 3.5yrs old and yes she will be wearing it real soon. Its a little big, but she will soon fill it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment