Saturday, December 21, 2013

ARM KNITTING

SOO, I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE- I've been busy in my sewing lab determined to MAKE all my Christmas gifts as I promise myself each and every year- I've did good with it this year.

Here's one of my items that I will be giving away as a gift- I learned this arm knitting technique just yesterday and I just love love love the outcome. It's like I can't wait until Christmas is over so I can start making some these nice things for myself!!

I want to make in a few colors for myself. It's such an easy and fast technique, you can't help but to
make lots of these!!
Here's where I learned how to do this at on youtube.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/070qaUxEyp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment